The legal blurb
Information about us
www.inderskitchen.com is a site operated by Inder's Kitchen Limited.
Inder's Kitchen is registered in England and Wales under company number 6709568 with our registered office at Stourside place, Station road, Ashford, Kent TN23 1PP Inder's Kitchen Limited is responsible for the operation of their kitchen and any issues arising from any products ordered by you from our site.
Our site is to provide a simple and convenient service to our customers by providing you with interactive menus that allow you to build and submit orders at the click of a button.
Inder's Kitchen Limited offers a delivery service in Cambridge only, and currently only to postcodes CB1,CB2, CB3,CB4, CB5 and CB22.
Inder's Kitchen offers event catering services to the city of Cambridge and its surrounding villages.
By signing up to our website and purchasing products from Inder's Kitchen Limited, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale, which apply to all transactions on inderskitchen.com
Signing up to the service means we must have the following information:
- Your address, including the postcode of the billing address associated with the payment card.
- Your home telephone number
- Your email address, so we can supply you with important information such as your order confirmation
Inder's Kitchen Limited only sells food on our website to the end user and it should not, in any way, be resold without our prior written consent.
There are two stages of order confirmation.
- The first is the 'on screen confirmation' immediately after the payment has been received
- The second is an email to confirm your full order details.
We reserve the right to decline a new registration, terminate your right to link to our site, remove you as a user of our site, and/or prevent any further use if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions or if we consider there to be a risk of liability or loss to Inder's Kitchen Limited.
All Products are subject to availability. In most cases, Inder's Kitchen will offer an alternative for any item that has sold out.
- Some of our dishes contain nuts. These will be clearly specified on our online menu.
- If you are concerned about allergens, please telephone us and we will prepare your food especially to meet your needs wherever possible.
- Our chilled food is freshly prepared and cooked before packaging. We recommend you follow the reheat instructions carefully to ensure you get the best results. We recommend consumption within 48 hours of purchase and would not recommend freezing any of the chilled items.
- During the summer months, Inder's Kitchen may offer a barbeque menu including marinated meats and poultry. We cannot accept any liability after the point of delivery.
Pricing & Payment of Products
The price of goods charged shall be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm your order with us. Excluding any inadvertent technical error on pricing, we will honour any prices as published at the time of placing your order.
Our chilled food is all zero-rated for VAT.
Our hot food is standard rated for VAT.
Payment for all Products is by credit or debit card at the point of ordering. We accept payment via Maestro, Visa Delta, Visa and MasterCard. We will charge your credit or debit card at the point of order.
Vouchers and Special Offers
New member vouchers can be used only once and are valid for one calendar month from the date of issue.
Vouchers will be sent to customers electronically by email with a unique serial number assigned to them to help us identify the customer.
In our member get member offer, £5 will be credited to you when you refer a friend at the point at which your friend places their first order.
We also reserve the right to create other special offers using vouchers as we see fit. These will all be subject to individual terms and conditions.
Inder's Kitchen Limited uses a fleet of push bikes, scooters and cars for deliveries. The choice of vehicle will depend on the customer delivery address. We aim to deliver to you on time every time, and will inform you if we have an unexpected delay such as adverse weather conditions or traffic.
For hot food ordered for immediate delivery, Inder's Kitchen Limited will endeavour to deliver within 1 hour of receiving the order.
All our packaging is recyclable (hot food) and can therefore be recycled appropriately by the customer.
Please allow ample space in refrigerators for chilled food and ensure someone is at home to receive your delivery.
We shall attempt to contact you prior to the driver leaving a failed delivery, because we are keen to make sure that the service works for you, but we can't guarantee we shall be able to get hold of you.
We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas and this includes the right to withdraw the service altogether, depending on the demand on our kitchen.
Cancellation of an order
You can cancel an order by telephoning Inder's Kitchen Limited.
You have the right to cancel an order at any time up until either:
- In the case of an advance order, 6 hours before the order is due to be delivered
- in the case of immediate orders and deliveries, within a reasonable time (usually an hour)
Inder's Kitchen Limited reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
You will not be charged for cancelled orders made in accordance with these cancellation provisions. Payments will usually be reimbursed using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.