Join us at our World Curry Supper Club
Our World Curry Supper Club offers a great opportunity to come and try the delicious flavours of the countries that are famed for their use of rich spices.
Each month the club will feature a different fixed menu, catering for your dietary needs and preferences. We'll also be serving wines and beers that are perfectly matched to the dishes you're enjoying.
Our World Curry Supper Club is limited to only 40 people so please do book in advance. Tickets are £30 and include a welcome drink, canapes and a four course dinner. Next up is Thailand.
The next World Curry Supper Club dates and cuisines are below
March 18th 2017 - Thailand (menu below)
Canapes (with a glass of proscecco)
- Thai fish cakes (tod man pla)
- Sweetcorn cakes (tod man kao phod)
Served with a cucumber dip
- Sour and spicy prawn soup (tom yang koong)
- Sour and spicy vegetable soup (tom yam hed - vegetarian option)
- Chicken green curry (keaw wan kai)
- Jasmine rice
- Vegetable green curry (tom yam yay - vegetarian option)
- Chillied beef (nua phd phrik)
- Chillied tofu (yod phaeng phad phrik - vegetarian option)
- Jasmine cake with whipped cream
April 15th 2017 - Morocco
May 20th - Brazil
June 17th - Caribbean
7pm to 10pm
Tickets are £30 each and include welcome drink, canapes and a four course dinner. Our World Curry Supper Club is held at Hot Numbers Coffee, Trumpington Street.
T: 01223 300 730